I'm just kidding and I would never do that to my baby, but hey, a girl can dream right?
On another note, pumpkin started hitting his hands down on everything! He does it when he is excited, when he wants more food, and when he sees his grandparents on iChat. Its pretty funny!
He also knows when he is in trouble! When I see him getting into something and I tell him no or say his name in "that way", he stops and starts wiggling or shuddering. I always laugh when I see him do it, hopefully he wont take that to mean I think what he is doing is funny!
He has started making the "b" sound, which means he will say baba before mama. This makes me extremely sad. I have been home with him all day every single day of his life! I say mama, mommy, and mom all the time! How could he possibly say baba or dada first? Well I guess there is nothing I can do now... Whats done is done. Hopefully he will say mama soon to make up for it!
No comments:
Post a Comment